Textile Artist, Glass,Ceramic Crafter, Percussionist, Educator
Work Experience Workshops and Residencies – 2010 – Present
- Rosehall Developement 2013 – Present day
- Founder: Fyahplace; A Creative Cultural Space
- Bluegold Farm. cultivating colour.
- Garafini. the art of textile dyeing.
Princes School of Traditional Art Outreach Programme; 2006- 2015
- Rosehall Artisan Potters –Jamaica 2010 – 2015
- Celebrating The Traditional Crafts of Northern Nigeria 2006 – 2010
Wellingara – The Gambia. Reviving Traditional Dyeing Craft project 2000- ongoing
Consulting Artist & Educator : Various creative and arts institutions
BA(Hons) Design: Ceramics, University Central Lancaster
BA (Hons) Design: Studio Glass, Staffordshire University Stoke on Trent
MA Fine Arts, University of Leeds
PHD Researcher Prince of Wales School of Traditional Art
Doctoral Studies, UNIVERSITY, Prince of Wales School of Traditional Art